A family-run winery that follows the principles of traditional and organic viticulture. Experience first-hand the entire production process for its high-quality wines and cavas. Enjoy the unique character of its products during a guided wine tasting session with the family’s oenologist and sommelier. Take a walk around its facilities and marvel at the magnificent views the winery offers of the Garraf Mountains.
37.000 40 ha 1.200 L
Visits and wine tourism at the Vins i Caves Cuscó Berga winery
• Premium Visit + appetizer: 15€ / 2h
• Premium Visit + Peach from Ordal + Cava Cuscó Berga: 22€ / 2h • Visit + Farmer Breakfast: 22€ / 2-3h • Dry stone route in Garraf: 30€ / 2h • Visit conventional bicycle: 30€ / 2h – 3h • Visit electrical bicycle: 45€ / 2-3h • Calçotada in Penedès: 59€ / 2-3h • Visit 4×4: 47 € / 2-3h • Visit 4×4 + vintage: 57€ / 2-3h
CA / ES / EN / FR
3 wines and 1 cava
2 min – 40 max
Wines and cavas from the Vins i Caves Cuscó Berga winery
• Vino Blanco Natural Muscat d’Alexandria Sota Arrel
• Vino Blanco Natural Xarel.lo Cova Gran
• Vino Blanco Natural Xarel.lo Vermell Cova Gran
• Vino Rosado Natural Merlot Vermell Cova Gran
• Vino Tinto Selección Coupage Merlot y Tempranillo Sota Arrel
• Vino Tinto Reserva Cabernet y Merlot Sota Arrel
• Brut Reserva Premium
• Brut Rosat
• Brut Nature Reserva Premium
• Brut Organic Gran Reserva Premium
• Brut Nature Reserva Tradició • Brut Nature Organic Gran Reserva Gourmet
• Sparkling Wine Món Càlcic Ancestral
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.